Exhibiting pieces from Daniel Kamp’s furniture series “A Crude Coexistence”, accompanied by a number of “Objects for Flower Arrangement”.
Group Show curated by Hart Haus for Hong Kong Art Week 2019
March 21-28, 2019
- Hong Kong: Design Pier, ‘The Chair’. Hong Kong Art Week, Lanson Place Hotel. Group Show, 2019
- Hong Kong: First Initiative Foundation, ‘The Art of Music’. Tai Kwun. Group Show, 2018
- Hong Kong: Asia Contemporary Art Fair. Group Show, curated by Nido Asia, 2018.
- Columbia: Metropolitan Institute of Technology Medellin, ‘Abira’. Key Note Talk, 2017
- Japan: Seed Bed Gallery. Group Show, curated by An Astute Assembly, 2016
- Singapore: Maison Objet Singapore. Group Show, curated by Seventhirtyam, 2015
- New Zealand: Massey University of Wellington, ‘Design Symposium’. Key Note Talk, 2015
- New Zealand: Whakatane Museum and Research Center. Group Show. 2014
- New Zealand: The Dowse Art Museum. Group Show. 2014